Saturday, October 27, 2007

My first post!


I have wanted to create a blog for some time now but haven't had the know how or the time to develop one. Until a good friend Katie, who is not totally technologically literate, told me it was super simple using this site. She gave me the courage to give it a try. In addition, I was invited to join Ravelry last week so I've been adding photos to Flickr. My techie knowledge is skyrocketing so I decided it was time to get my blog going too. 
Check out my previous fiber work on my Flickr account (username JFibers) and I'll have posts of my future work here and on Ravelry under Greenlady. Look at the great knitting postcard I found....

3 comments:

the Procrastinatrix said...

ooooh, I'm so excited you're on Ravelry. I just friended you over there. :) Congrats on your foray into the blogosphere!! I'm your first commenter. You never forget your first, you know. :D

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Congrats on your site. I'm looking forward to seeing some FO's soon. Have you been spinning lately too? Maybe you could show us some of your yarn and dyeing creations?

Jess said...

Yay, another blog to read!