Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More on series

As I've looked through my knitting projects, I realized that I've worked several projects in a series fashion. There are always some sort of alterations but knitting the same pattern more than once, is really enjoyable. I learn so much the first time that the second time I am able to relax a bit and enjoy the knitting process rather than the learning process. And by the third or fourth time, it's like making chocolate chip cookies from your mom's recipe ... you know it all by heart.

Noah's 1 year-old hat













Noah's 2 year-old hat













Noah's 2 year-old socks













Noah's 3 year-old socks













Alice's 1 year-old socks













Alice's 2 year-socks

1 comment:

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Hi Jen,
It was nice to see you, if only for a brief moment at Borealis. I'm enjoying your new updates. Keep sharing the fibery goodness. By the way, are you doing to Yarnover? I signed up for the a.m.session.