Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big Weekend

G and I had a big weekend. Lots of wedding stuff was discussed, a gift registry was created, rings have been purchased, brown pants have been found, songs have been almost chosen... I'm so impressed. This weekend I was able to check, check, check things off the big scary list. G was a great big help and I didn't feel all that great but still loads of things were completed. Yippie! We even had his brother and sister over for dinner. Our first grilling of the season. Delicious burgers, fruit salad, and guacamole. Yummy.
I was surfing around on some new blogs and thought this was interesting. It's my first flickr mosaic and my first meme.
Here's how it works:
. type your answer to each question below into Flickr Search
. using only the first page of results, pick an image
. copy and paste each URL into fd's mosaic maker
. blog it!

Here's mine. (click to enlarge)


And the questions:
. What is your first name? Jen
. What is your favorite food? Fruit Pizza
. What high school did you go to? Red Wing
. What is your favorite color? Teal
. Who is your celebrity crush? Jude Law
. What is your favorite drink? Cranberry Juice
. Dream vacation? Switzerland
. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Mousse
. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mother
. What do you love most in life? Family
. One word to describe you? Organized
. Your flickr name? greenlady

1 comment:

VeganCraftastic said...

Fruit pizza, what the heck? I'm going to have to look that one up... And everyone knows cranberry juice is gross! ;)