Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

I have decided that this is the year that I'm going to try my best and blog everyday. Now, I know some of you devoted readers are laughing your booties off right now BUT I did say TRY.... we'll see just how long this lasts. Wish me luck.
My theme you may ask? Well, with the passing of our sweet Mischa, I thought it might be a good time to focus on all the positives in our lives. Things can look pretty bad some days but EVERY day has something good about it. Our lives here in Waseca are starting to settle ever so slightly and it's time to be thankful for the good stuff. So this is it, my first post (pretend this was written yesterday) on the first day of the new year. And here's what I'm thankful for today:

my family is healthy and happy and despite a small disagreement on Christmas day, everyone had a good time. Love you guys!

No comments: