Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 74

So many great things that occurred this weekend! Thanks so much to Kala for guest posting for me while I was packing up my place in MPLS and moving it all down to Waseca- G and I are currently living in chaos for the next month until we close on our new place... we need more space so thank goodness the new house is quite a bit larger than our current rental.
As I was saying on Friday, I want to share the very cool knitting projects that my Fiber Arts students created. This is the last project that they created before the trimester ended. I will miss this class but am excited by their progress! Check it out!






















I have a few more softies to share but haven't taken pictures yet. When I get them all, I'll make sure to share!

2 comments:

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Very impressive first projects! Mine was a dishcloth. They must have a good teacher.

VeganCraftastic said...

Wow, that fish is really impressive!