Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 82


 G is at a meeting this evening and so I'm flying solo at home. We haven't lived together very long but when we are apart, I definitely miss him. It may sound strange but today I am thankful that I miss him. This is a different kind of missing him than last year when we lived apart. Today, I know that he will be home this evening and we can chat about how our days went and about the students that we have in common and how the school lunch was better today than yesterday... the regular things that people who are in a committed relationship talk about; the small day to day things. We have only this had this type of daily routine for a very short time and I am thankful that I only have to miss him for two more hours when he returns instead of waiting two more days to see him again....


No comments: