Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 85

Taxes make my head hurt...
G and I talked about paint colors all day long and played with the swatches and made some important decisions and then he went away to play basketball.
I worked on my taxes while he was gone. It did not go well. I filled in all the necessary blanks, entered all the numbers in what I believe to be the proper spots, I crossed my fingers, I hoped that I was doing it all right and then I pressed enter and it said I owed money. So I changed one thing and it said they owed me money. I suppose these are the only two scenarios but how is it that by clicking one button, your outcome can be so different? How do you know you've done the right thing if the outcome is so drastically different when you change one simple piece of info? Standard filing or itemized filing....

No comments: