Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rolls and Toes

Miles is growing up... I've been around and worked with children my entire life but I have never spent so much time with one child as I am now spending with Miles. You really get to know someone when you're responsible for all of their needs not just the occasional diaper change and cuddle but for everything.
This was Miles' new trick on Mother's Day:
Look at me mom, I'm learning to roll!!! Watch out! 

And then a week later, he found something new to play with:
Toes are so much fun!
These are the fun things that come with growing up. But we've now moved on to teething at 4 and a half months and it is most definitely not fun. Poor little guy is struggling to smile and giggle and play with his toys. He was such a happy little fellow that this growing pain is very confusing to him and he just doesn't know what to make of it. The good thing is that this stage will pass, like all of his firsts. And I can't wait to see what else he'll be showing us soon.


No comments: