Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17

Foreign Films
The Chorus
I really enjoy foreign films- especially those in a Scandinavian language- but G is not always a big fan. This week on my Netflix queue, The Chorus (Les Choristes / Chorists) was sent to me. G opted out but I thought it was a great film with a good message and a few of the characters had amazing singing voices. It's about a music teacher who begins a job at a boarding school for orphans and "delinquents." It's a French film and I don't speak any French but I love to listen to different languages. It really touched my heart. Plus, I started knitting a new project so I watched it on my computer in bed and knit... what a cozy evening. 

1 comment:

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Sounds like a lovely evening. What's the new project?