Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26

After school today,  I was called the smiley teacher.... I like that. Ironic because after first hour when I was walking back from the computer lab to my classroom, I thought it was hard to smile today. Then alone in the hallway, I forced myself to try. I thought to myself how silly I must look forcing a smile and then laughed a little at myself and a true smile came to my face. I reenacted this for my students and then later at home for G..... Check it out....


Nice, right?

Some of the custodians in the Philippines also called me smiley teacher when I taught there. Jeepers, I guess I must smile a lot if people from two different countries have told me the same thing...

1 comment:

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Great re-enactment. We love your smile!