Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 100


OH LUCKY DAY!!!!!! DAY 100!!!!!!!!!
And check- my house is rented and the tenants move in on May 1st! YIPPIE!!!!
p.s. To celebrate such a glorious event of 100 days of blogging with only two days that Kala had to help support the cause (without internet, blogging is tricky!) and that my MPLS monthly mortgage payments are now being paid for by someone else, Kala is sponsoring a giveaway on her blog in my honor... oh wait, maybe not in my honor or for that matter anything at all to do with me BUT she is hosting a giveaway and you should check it out here.


3 comments:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kala said...

Yay, your house is rented! That Jen smell must have finally cleared out :)

Maya, Mieko and Hana's Mom said...

Yay! Happy 100. You are awesome.