Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 98

So yesterday I went to the house to check out the fridge measurements and took a few pics of the bathrooms to help inspire G's thinking about getting new faucets. Check out the current fixtures:


Here's the rest of the rooms:

First one, room color and wallpaper not so bad but fixtures not the best. Second one, wallpaper and countertop not the best but fixtures not so bad... What to do?

Delta Traditional Bronze 2-Handle WaterSense Bathroom Faucet (Drain Included)
Here's what I'm hoping for.. something like this would be nice... What do you think?

2 comments:

Aubree said...

love the shape and style of the fixture. we had that finish in the MN house and it didn't last, at least the kind that we had. The color started peeling and rubbing off. I am a brushed nickel/steel kind of girl. We have brass now in the Master bath--blech. That's on the list.

but how exciting is it to plan and think about all these things? i love it...

JFibers said...

What type did you have? I really like the black finish and would like it to last... There is brass everywhere in our new house too! I agree BLECH! In my MPLS house, that was the first thing to get changed. Paint-check. Doorknobs- check! G thinks the brass is fine and we can live with it for a while but I'm thinking he doesn't really know how much it bothers me... uh oh....